Metabolic syndrome is the reason that the body tissues consume less useful elements from the blood plasma (for example, fats, proteins and carbohydrates).
- This may lead to an overdose of microelements in the blood plasma. For example, increase of sugar in the blood and urine can cause type 2 diabetes.
The treatment of metabolic syndrome and obesity is prescribed according to the related diseases.
First, it is necessary to establish the reasons for metabolic syndrome.
Most often, the reasons for metabolic syndrome are a disorder of carbohydrate metabolism and excessive consumption of fats. In such situation, it is recommended to use low-calorie diet together with drugs for weight loss (for example, Duromine, Orlistat, Adipex-P, Qsymia).
Duromine (Phentermine) is an anorexigenic drug that successfully reduces the feeling of hunger. Duromine allows a patient with metabolic syndrome to consume less calories and to normalize metabolism that leads to weight loss.
Duromine weight loss drug allows effectively to control food intake. Patients with metabolic syndrome do not necessarily adhere to exhausting diet.
- Moreover, metabolic syndrome implies a balanced diet with the right proportion of nutrients.
Making up a diet plan in a patient with metabolic syndrome includes different factors: age, gender, the degree of obesity, the level of physical loads and food preferences. Basis of any diet is a limitation of fat and rapidly digestible carbohydrates.
Metabolic syndrome may lead to the dysfunction of cardiovascular system and increases the risk of some dangerous diseases.
- A stable elevation of blood pressure;
- Insufficient blood supply to the heart muscle;
- Peripheral vascular disease and peripheral artery disease;
- Liver damage, including hepatic steatosis.
In the presence of these diseases, obese patients are recommended to consult a doctor before using Duromine capsules.
Oral use of Duromine drug may cause side effects, such as palpitation, elevation of blood pressure, chest pain, and heart rhythm disturbance. Thus, Duromine capsules should be taken with caution while treating metabolic syndrome or obesity.